Wednesday, October 6, 2010

12:02 PM 10/6/10

So I am feeling ok....back to feeling annoyed mostly.   Decided to call Detective #3 on his cell phone to find out if there is any update.
He hit the ignore button and my call goes to voice mail...... you can always tell when someone hits the ignore button by the way...just and FYI for those who didnt know that.
I will give him the benefit of the doubt and hope he is working a case.... but im pretty sure he's just dodging my call seeing how I havent heard from them in a week.
Detective #3....If you are reading this.....I have booked my trip back to your city....I am not divulging specifics but it is this month...as in October 2010 .....and I also gave my self a few weekdays in this trip....because I know that you dont like to do your job on the weekend.   If I dont have an answer by the time I get down there, you can expect the strong, take no bullshit woman you first encountered. 
I may be feeling helpless and depressed now but I still have fight in me.  Im feeling stronger just thinking about getting down there and you having no answers....my reaction to what happened was a surprise to me, definitely unpredictable and unplanned.   All I have now is time to plan.


12:38- Detective #3 returned my call- nothing new.   I find it funny, I always ask the detective how theyare  doing and never do I get a "how are you" in return.    I always found that asking how someone is, is a polite way to begin a conversation.....most people don't really care how the person is, but its etiquette.  This detective just doesn't care and clearly doesnt feel the need for pleasantries.... I guess that could be a good quality in a person. At least this detective always comes across as not caring...consistency.

No comments: