Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sunday 10/3/10

I apologize in advance.....today, I have been doing pretty well.....very calm day.....I plan to watch the Saints and clean up the house once my family leaves.  

9:42- 295 hits US, 7 UK, 5 Canada, 2 Switzerland, 2 Netherlands, 2 Sweden, 1 France-  People  are still listening.....thank you....

10:24- I sent a text to my friend- Yes, my friend, as in the man I had a crush on. I told him that I am not sure if they are going to try to come after him with any criminal charges in regards to what has happened. I told him I am blogging because I am losing my memory.  I tell him that what is in it may be a major help to him if he has to defend himself and I give him the link to this site..... I tell him that if he needs a lawyer to be sure they read this.
If his lawyer is any good....they will be able to get something useful out of this.

11:08- I am exhausted. Today is a great day to lounge in sweats and watch football-  my sister is still here. We are laying in bed together watching tv....she has no idea....my mind is calm though. I think I am just too tired to care about anything.

12:35- 319 hits US, 7UK, 5 Canada, 2 Switzerland, 2 Netherlands, 2 Sweden, 1 France

Gametime....Saints, ya had me scared.  A little shaky out there today.....lets try not to cut the win so close next time.

5:24- 341 US, 7 UK, 5 Canada, 2 Switzerland, 2 Netherlands, 2 Sweden, 1 France
5:38- My family has left and I can finally put a t-shirt on....If they had seen that bruise on my left forearm they would have asked about it- Easier to cover it up-easier to hide.  Im still itching a bit...using the meds a little early tonight.
6:55- I just found a flight to New Orleans for $212 .....pretty sure im going to book it..... Saints happen to have a home game over the few days the trip would be.....so even if the department still isnt doing anything, at least the trip wont be a complete waste.

It is now 7:50 PM in NY-  I am completely caught up- I am very calm, very collected.  I havent panicked at all today.  Ive just watched the game and cleaned the house.  Its just a regular sunday....with a little extra itching....but overall i am doing well.

I have no idea what to tell anyone that is reading this as to what to expect next.  I have no idea if I will be calm like I am today, or if my head will be spinning like before.  I have a feeling my posts from now on will only be when I am panicking and when my heart is racing...when i need to release.   I will also post if I ever get a call from the department and with any updates on whats going on with the investigation...if I am ever told.
It is now 7:54- I am exhausted. I am going to bed.  374 US, 7UK,5Canada, 2 Switzerland, 2 Netherlands, 2 Sweden, 1 France
Goodnite everyone and thank you for listening.

No comments: