Saturday, October 9, 2010

Friends of RAPISTS should be a little more careful of information they divulge

Great day today.  I did nothing but sit on my ass and watch the shows that have been sitting on my DVR-  while also researching everything I can.
Funny thing,  I now know 3 of 6 first and last names of these men.....3 of the original 6, ya know, the ones I hung out with before my rapist flew into town.
I also know what company he works for and the exact location of the business.  These men either didnt know what their friend was capable of......or they looked the other way. 
One thought comes to mind.....
              Is it worth it to stand by a friend that is a rapist?  No doubt, just in associating yourself with that person....your name will be forever linked to what he has done.
Why is everyone so set on protecting him???  Why does a victim not have the right to know the name of their attacker........why would the attackers friend not just give it out in hopes that they will then be left alone?

I have a right to know the name of the man, who I pointed out in person, face to face as my rapist.  I have been incredibly generous in regards to not revealing the names of the other parties involved.   I could very easily post the 3 full names I know and where they work.....and I could also post the first name and nickname of another.
Friends of rapists....I ask again.... is it worth having your life ruined for the sake of a friend that could do something like this??

My identity will surely come out, and I am fully prepared for this.  I am accusing a man of rape and while the victims names usually arent released, I am more than willing to announce my name to the world. I have nothing to hide.  Maybe I should just reveal the names?  There is no statute barring me from freedom of speech. No libel or slander charges can be brought against me because I am not lying.  I was raped, the mens names who I would release are associated with this man, this is also not a lie.  Nothing is wrong with pointing out the men that associate with a rapist.   

I want a name, and if I do not get a name, I may just bring a bit more attention to my story. I just may announce these names.  What harm would it do me?  Big deal if they release my name.... I am prepared to deal with the consequences of that....I have nothing to be ashamed of, nothing to hide from.
If I dont get answers soon....stay tuned, I promise a release of those special men that are protecting a rapist

No comments: