Thursday, October 28, 2010

Powerful

First things first....thank you Crisx08-  I got your comment right as i was about to board my flight from Wash., Dulles to New Orleans.   The wave  of calm and happiness that came over me was indescribable. Thank you for coming forward. Thank you for supporting my cause.  Thank you for getting the word out.
But most of all....I thank you for getting me through that 3 hour flight.   Mid flight I started to panic about setting foot back in the city....  a full on panic attack was on its way, but I thought about your words and your support and I was able to fight it.  I was able to complete the flight and get off that plane feeling better than I had in almost  a month.

MP4- thank you for your words and your support and also being brave enough to show it.  You honestly brought the biggest smile known to man to my face. And your right, hearing kind words in a time like this is so uplifting and does make things easier.

Jess- thank you for asking about my trip...I got a small amount of information.....but once my plane touched down, I just wanted to get away from everything and have a good time....so I did.  I didnt set foot in a police station, I did however get a phone number of someone that may be able to help me.  It was nice to not have every thought on my mind on my rape for once.     Im going to write details of the trip either tomorrow or saturday

To anonymous that called me incredible.........I thank you, your words go straight to my heart and give me hope......  im more pissed off than incredible though :)

To the other anonymous-  I have no created an email for people that may have some information.  I hope whomever uses it for the right reasons, but if people choose to spew hate I cant control that.
I created an email     :     dvaughnnopd@yahoo.com

I just wanted to get these quick thank yous in before I went to bed. I will tell you about my trip tomorrow or saturday.

Once again thank you all

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.