Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday morning 10/4/10

I've told one more person about this.  I knew he was a good man before all this happened, I just had no idea I would need to rely on him.  Last night I was cold, numb, indifferent-  He came over and just stayed with me for the night.  Asked no intrusive questions didnt try for more information, just layed there with me til morning. I slept til the alarm went of at 6- he got up and went to work....I wasnt ready to.  I still feel indifferent. I still dont care.  I finally got out of bed at 8- off to work at 830, my best friend texts to make sure im ok, I tell her I am on my way in.

I am at work now, its quarter end and I know I will be hit with a mass of issues that i just dont give a shit about handling. If people cant do their part to help me, im not going to bend over backwards to help them like I used to . I just dont have the energy.  You respect me and I will respect you, if you dont then you get no help, you get no kindness, I am fed up.

Its 8AM in New Orleans....where is my phone call?????????????  I am still waiting. 

Its quarter end, Im getting back to work now- 413 US, 9 Switzerland, 7 UK, 5 Canada, 2 Netherlands, 2 Sweden, 1 France

No comments: