Friday, October 22, 2010

calm

6:30 Friday 10/22/10
Long day at work, but didnt have much time to have these completely chaotic thoughts running through my mind so thats a plus.  Im feeling pretty calm and not really caring about much.
About to pack for my trip.....not sure how much I will write while I am down there..... Not sure if being back in the city will cause me to panic or not, It shouldnt, Ive been there plenty before this, and the ass that did this to me doesnt live there so I should be good. 
I will be trying to gather some info while Im down there, but im hoping i will just be able to relax and show my friend around the city...and catch the Saints game of course
So this may or may not be the last you hear from me for the next few days....if something comes up i will tweet that im back

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I started to write you a comment buy turned out to be really long and winded. So I decided to write It in my journal and also to help with getting your story out as well.
http://crisx08.livejournal.com/112304.html

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.