Thursday, October 14, 2010

Dreams

I havent been able to sleep for the past 4 days now.  The first couple nights I was having crazy dreams and waking up 4 or 5 times a night.   The past 2 nights it has been crazy different
I wake up about 10 times a night and each time is violent-  I cant remember dreaming, but I wake up with a entire body twitch if that makes sense..... once I woke up and I was mid right hook.   But I cant remember what or if I was dreaming.........Ive been exhausted
Finally around 3 this morning I had gotten so fed up with waking up this way I took an Ativan-  it helped., I slept from 3 to 8 without a problem.  My anxiety is creeping into my dreams I guess....I am just hoping this isnt a permanent thing

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2010/10/sex-crime_allegations_getting.html