Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Im thinking about Moving

Tuesday 10/19/10- 
Yes, the title says it all.  Im thinking that its time I move from NY.....maybe some of you are thinking I will move to New Orleans....and while the thought has crossed my mind many times.....that is not my choice.

My choice to is move to Phoenix.....my choice is to make my rapists and his friends as uncomfortable as possible.....my choice is to make them remember every day for the rest of their lives like I have to.
I am not lying when I say I am expecting the justice system to fail me.  Maybe I have been focusing all my efforts and research on the wrong thing......Ive been focusing on building a case on my rapist for when this goes to trial.....what I should have been thinking was the US Justice system is flawed in a major way and that I wont be getting a trial.  My focus should be Phoenix.

Why should I walk around with my head down like i am the one that did something wrong....That makes no sense. My rapist and those friends that are standing so strongly by his side should be the ones walking around, constantly thinking about what happened to me....feeling so awful about themselves that they could vomit at any moment.  
I have an education, I have certifications, I could get a job out there if I tried.   This idea is just becoming better and better to me as I sit here typing this.  I think I could get along just fine out there.

Has anyone tried this before.....has anyone confronted their rapist and made sure they had a daily reminder of what they did to you and how pathetic they really are??  Why dont more victims write about it? Why dont more victims get so fed up with the justice system that they dont take a stand.....and if taking a stand fails....why dont victims move to the town their rapists live.....why dont they scare the shit out of the piece of shit that violated them in the first place.........I will gladly take  stalking charge....then I would go to the media and tell the world why I was stalking this person.....Hit me with as many misdemeanors as you want......he will have to live with what he did to me for the rest of his life, just like I have to.......the difference is......I can also go after his friends......FRIENDS OF RAPISTS SHOULD BE MORE CAREFUL........if you are friends with a rapist and their name goes public.....your name goes public too.  No threat of violence to any of these men....just pointing out the facts.
  Fact I was raped.  Fact They are friends with my rapist. Fact, they stood by him even after I pointed him out face to face and filed a police report and waited 6 hours in the hospital to have 3 different people go over my body to look for evidence.  Fact my friend, that this all started with in the first place is standing so strong by his friend that raped me he wont even give me his name.  Fact that is fucking bullshit.  What kind of man are you....you have known your friend for god knows how long.....which means you know he is very capable of doing what he did to me, yet you just stand in the corner and hide your face hoping this will all go away.  Fact-  I am not going away. Fact I am pissed off.  Fact Words are powerful

No comments: